Skip to main content

Comments

Submitted by Alfred Armstrong on 08 Oct 2010 - 10:20 Permalink

That's a ridiculous analogy. Irving's bio was a widely publicised work about very prominent people, many with deep pockets. Wagner's book isn't.

Do you know the real names of those supposedly portrayed in it? Does anyone? You can't libel someone if nobody can tell who they are.

Submitted by JohnMahoney (not verified) on 08 Oct 2010 - 05:48 Permalink

Back in 1971 (about the time all this happened to Ms Wagner), Clifford Irving wrote a fictional biography of Howard Hughes, attempting to portray it as truth, changing the names of actual people in the narrative, not all that different from what Wagner did. Was he sued? You bet your ass he was! If Pettie wasn't sued she at least took a big enough risk with the truth that could have had her in a docket like Irving and not like was written about in Murdered Heiress.
Submitted by Alfred Armstrong on 08 Oct 2010 - 10:20 Permalink

Submitted by Alfred Armstrong on 07 Oct 2010 - 10:16 Permalink

The names in the book have been changed, though in the past that's not deterred some people from taking legal action against writers of avowed fiction.

I'd dearly love to know what the documented facts are in this case, but no one seems able to produce any.

Submitted by chaim (not verified) on 28 Aug 2011 - 22:13 Permalink

Murdered Heiress is not presented as avowed ficition, but fact. I read the book and there is plenty of slander to go around if anybody recognises themself in Ms. Wagner's tale. Too bad that even the threat of a suit never came up; we might have gotten the true version then.
Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on 07 Oct 2010 - 03:09 Permalink

Somebody a few messages ago made what I think is a valid point: Why haven't lawsuits been brought against Ms. Wagner if she was in fact lying about Dr. Holmes, the hospital and the rest? They all have a good case against her. I read the book and I can see where it could have happened. The spiritual stuff I leave up to Mrs. Wagner and the true believers. I am talking about the murder and theft of millions part. The plotters that stole her money didn't plan past getting it. They could have taken some advice in extortion from the Gambinos or Costaglianos.
Submitted by Alfred Armstrong on 07 Oct 2010 - 10:16 Permalink

Submitted by chaim (not verified) on 28 Aug 2011 - 22:13 Permalink

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on 25 Sep 2010 - 17:45 Permalink

I read this years ago and stupidly believed it. Now I realize it's fake. Why does Jesus look exactly the way we picture him? How could we know he really had brown hair and a beard? I mean, none of this makes sense. It makes me sad this is such an obscure book, I would love to see more people tear it apart. I wish we could verify her info, too.
Submitted by Alfred Armstrong on 25 Sep 2010 - 13:40 Permalink

If it's on the record, please enlighten us further. I tried checking courthouse records and couldn't find anything relevant but what's online may be incomplete, of course.

It's not very convincing if someone is dubious of the truth of something, to claim that some other unnamed party corroborated it. You met this person and heard what they had to say, but you haven't presented the rest of us with anything other than vague hints.

Submitted by Dean (not verified) on 06 Mar 2018 - 14:31 Permalink

You may have to check the Houston courthouse. The hospital name was changed — I’m afraid to post the real name due to liability.

Submitted by Alfred Armstrong on 06 Mar 2018 - 14:56 Permalink

Surely there is no risk in stating the name of the hospital as long as you stick to recorded facts. If the Houston courthouse has records that back you up, speak out. And who, after all this time, are you afraid of?

(If you believe Petti Wagner's version, won't God protect you? Or is divine intervention only for wealthy heiresses?)

Submitted by Dean (not verified) on 06 Mar 2018 - 16:45 Permalink

The name of the hospital was “Rosewood” (either General or memorial — I can’t remember.) Anyway, as I told you earlier in the post, I had a friend of mine at Dorothy’s live in Houston Texas, it was an RN, I work at the hospital shortly before that happened. She was very familiar with that case. It didn’t deed of her anyway, as I told you earlier in a post, I had a friend of mine at Dorothy lived in Houston Texas, & was an RN who worked at the very hospital shortly before that happened. She was very familiar with that case. It did indeed occur. Like you, she was a skeptic. She said that she believed that people who had electric shock, frequently at those type of symptoms to wear the heart. And then start back. But she was knowledgeable enough to let me know that that PD Wagner just sue the hospital, and like you, she was a skeptic. She said that she believed that people who had electric shock, frequently at those type of symptoms to where the heart — then start back, but she was knowledgeable enough to let me know that that Petti Wagner did sue the hospital, and won. Also, as I have before, check at the courthouse in Houston Texas, Harris County specifically, and u can verify the lawsuit against the hospital

Submitted by Alfred Armstrong on 25 Sep 2010 - 13:28 Permalink

The point, as so often in such matters, is that extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence. There's a big difference between a claim to have a 9-foot sunflower in ones garden and one of a 9-foot Bigfoot.

I personally would not be surprised if there were some truth in Wagner's account, but the more astonishing aspects of it need backing up by supporting facts.

There's a reason for scepticism. People do tell lies and they are often simply mistaken. It doesn't matter if they are talking about flowers in thie garden, but on bigger issues, it does.

Submitted by Dean (not verified) on 25 Sep 2010 - 05:55 Permalink

It is of public record in the state of Texas. Further complicating matters is the fact that the Dr. who was part of the kidnapping had a pseudonym in the book, and the Hospital's name was changed also. I posted earlier on this subject. U may find it interesting.
Submitted by Dean (not verified) on 25 Sep 2010 - 05:50 Permalink

Well, that is SIMPLY YOUR OPINION, and you are certainly entitled to it. HOWEVER, YOU ARE NOT THE FINAL WORD ON HOW THE HOLY SPIRIT MOVES...... So your impression is simply what I said an "opinion" and that is all. My opinion is that I think you are completely wrong. I met Dr. Wager IN A HOLY GHOST FILLED CHURCH.... where she gave her testimony and ministered, and prayed for people. And you could feel the Holy Spirit moving incredibly. Now, to answer your question, YOU MOST CERTAINLY CAN find information about the trial and settlement! It was in Texas and is of public record there..... GO TO THE COURT HOUSE AND YOU WILL SEE YOU MOST CERTAINLY DID NOT LOOK 'EVERYWHERE.' I have a very close friend who was an RN at that VERY hospital (just before this occurred) and she WAS VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE on this matter, b/c she still had several friends working there when this happened. While she felt that Dr. Wagner just "came back to life" and it was a fluke of nature (she is not a Christian) she specifically remembered many details of the case, and the Doctor involved (his name & the name of the hospital were changed for the book by the way). So before just talking out the side of your neck, you should INDEED check "everywhere" (as you say) before you try and discredit the testimony of another Spirit Filled Christian (if you claim to be one). Perhaps it wasn't discernment from the Holy Spirit that led you to doubt this story. Had you been around during Jesus's time, when he turned the water into wine, you would be saying : "I'm going with my innate , God given, instincts and saying "If it don't look right, feel right or smell right...then it ain't right!"
Submitted by Alfred Armstrong on 25 Sep 2010 - 13:40 Permalink

Submitted by Dean (not verified) on 06 Mar 2018 - 14:31 Permalink

Submitted by Alfred Armstrong on 06 Mar 2018 - 14:56 Permalink

Submitted by Dean (not verified) on 06 Mar 2018 - 16:45 Permalink

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on 25 Sep 2010 - 05:40 Permalink

Not disputing the fact that Jehovah (one of his MANY names) and Jesus are also referred to as "God" & "Jesus"....... however the name of "Jesus" works just fine for me! :-)
Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on 25 Sep 2010 - 05:35 Permalink

It is amazing how just because SOMETHING DOESN'T HAPPEN TO SOMEONE, they automatically THINK THEY have all the answers in the universe, and are the final SAY on what could possibly happen to someone ELSE!!!! I never say "this or that" did or didn't happen to SOMEONE ELSE, because it is just complete ARROGANCE to think YOU have the final say in what happened to SOMEONE ELSE!!! Just because it didn't happen to YOU, who do you think YOU are to say it COULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED to SOMEONE ELSE!!! U are not them...... U don't know what happened to them....
Submitted by Alfred Armstrong on 25 Sep 2010 - 13:28 Permalink

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on 23 Sep 2010 - 00:31 Permalink

Petti Wangner is not a fictional person. She does exsist or did in the 80's. I heard her testimony in Cleveland, Tx. when I was younger. This story was aired on the local news in Houston when it happened. As far as trying to verify the validity of the story, try contacting KTRK or KKRW in Houston. By the way, I loved the book. Why would she want to make up a lye this thick. She gave away more books than she ever sold. I don't think she wrote the book for fame or riches. She wrote it to verify her faith in our Lord, Jesus Christ.
Submitted by martin (not verified) on 22 Sep 2010 - 01:15 Permalink

I agree with all of this, but would like to make a small correction: God's name is actually Reginald. Reginald Edward. Otherwise, may all of you be blessed and sanctified.
Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on 21 Sep 2010 - 02:47 Permalink

Thank You, Alfred! Circulating these snaps to Americans might be the same as showing FDR in a wheelchair, but Obama is doing a good job of crippling himself politically without them needing to see an unflattering picture. Sorry. Back to Petti. Wonder if anybody found those millions of dollars missing in Orlando, Florida, USA? cy
Submitted by Alfred Armstrong on 20 Sep 2010 - 23:43 Permalink

And I think Petti Wagner is real enough, though not her supposed experiences. She's been on radio and TV I understand. Recordings can be found online of her, too, as on this page: http://www.freeevangelism.com/cd_12.htm

Submitted by Alfred Armstrong on 20 Sep 2010 - 23:39 Permalink

Just in case anyone cares. http://obama-pictures.blogspot.com/2009/11/barack-obama-smoking.html

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on 21 Sep 2010 - 02:47 Permalink

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on 20 Sep 2010 - 23:32 Permalink

I have read this book and find the story barley believable, though a thrilling one, at times. As many have commented, there is little information on Mrs. Wagner outside of what has been written about her book. So little that I am beginning to wonder if she existed. At the same time, there have been no lawsuits for slander or defamation from Dr. Holmes or the medical centre where she supposedly was treated horrifically for 10 days. That is strange to me, considering the inclination of American jurisprudence. If I had been the owner or manager of that hospital, I would have a very good case against her (or her estate) for making false statements and then profiting from the story. Why is there no record of that? There must be an army of lawsuit lawyers, in the USA and elsewhere, who would relish the opportunity to recover millions of pounds for the affected medical establishments. By the way, niether did I find a picture of Obama smoking. Maybe one just doesn't exist. It is a useless coverup, indeed.
Submitted by Alfred Armstrong on 20 Sep 2010 - 23:43 Permalink

Submitted by Alfred Armstrong on 20 Sep 2010 - 23:39 Permalink

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on 21 Sep 2010 - 02:47 Permalink

Submitted by Stovebolt6 (not verified) on 20 Sep 2010 - 03:46 Permalink

It's been about a year since Mr. Rosenfeld made known his attempt to make a movie about the subject. Wonder if he contacted her estate or daughter? It would be interesting to learn how that effort's going....
Submitted by Alfred Armstrong on 19 Sep 2010 - 22:26 Permalink

Yes, that's much more likely than that she made the whole thing up, isn't it? Nobody tells lies, do they? Especially not nice old ladies who want to sell their crazy book and their even crazier version of Christianity.

As for pictures of Barack Obama smoking, have you actually tried that search? If there's a conspiracy to hide those images, it's a pretty useless one. You have to be cunning enough to type his name (even if misspelt) and the word "smoking" into a search engine. Staggering.

Submitted by Stovebolt6 (not verified) on 19 Sep 2010 - 21:22 Permalink

I heard Petti Wagner interviewed by Sid Roth on his radio programme, and I was very impressed with this woman and what she had to say. Although I believe everything she told, I am currently exploring the 'net to verify tiral dates, aviation accidents, names, convictions, and even if Ms. Wagner is still alive. Jen is right, there is no information, outside of this unique venue, to verify her story......nothing! It is true the incident happened in the early '70's and the book was not written until the 80's. But if we can find out from the 'net that Heindrich Himmler, who hasn't been alive since the '40's, was a chicken farmer before he was Kommandant of the Waffen SS, then surely something can be gleaned to ascertain the truth in her testimony. I don't understand what's going on, unless there is an attempt by Google and other search engines to keep her information off the web, much the same way you can't find pictures of Barak Obama smoking.
Submitted by Alfred Armstrong on 19 Sep 2010 - 22:26 Permalink

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on 11 Jul 2010 - 06:12 Permalink

It's no big surprise there isn't a lot of info about this on the internet. The kidnapping and trial took place in the very early 1970's . . . way before the internet. The book was published in the 1980's before the expansion of the internet. It's a wild story, difficult to believe, but contrarty to the opinions of some of the commentors here, the lack of online information about it proves nothing. There's tons of info on the web about the Loch Ness monster, which doesn't make it any more true than the lack of info about Petti's alleged ordeal makes it false. My two cents.
Submitted by Dean (not verified) on 25 Sep 2010 - 05:55 Permalink

Submitted by DG (not verified) on 04 Jun 2010 - 12:55 Permalink

This book altered my life - I believe it was my calling to experience a closer walk with our great GOD, the creator of this universe. Read it 12 years ago. Awesome reading if only you believe. Thank you for sharing this powerful testimony.
Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on 29 Jan 2010 - 23:54 Permalink

This book is amazing loved it love it loved it what a faith builder the God we serve can do anything!!!!!!!
Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on 09 Dec 2009 - 05:38 Permalink

I'm not a holy roller but I am in the midst of reading this excellent book. There is no way anyone can make someting up like this. This woman lived in Hell for ten days and is still alive. This should be insperation to everyone that god works in mysterious ways!
Submitted by Lord Kefka (not verified) on 17 Oct 2010 - 10:45 Permalink

Really? There is no way anyone can make someting up like this? Have you ever read fiction? People of your sort scare me. Your the type who believe the contents of such things as "The Protocols of the Elders of Zion" When someone shouts "She's a witch!!" you don't even wait to see if she floats or sinks, its directly on to the pire with her!
Submitted by Barry Rosenfeld (not verified) on 17 Sep 2009 - 04:01 Permalink

I worked with Dr. Wagner to make a film of her book from a script I wrote and she approved before her death. If anyone reading this has contact with the executor of her estate or her daughter, please contact me with that information. I would like to continue working on the project.
Submitted by Stovebolt6 (not verified) on 20 Sep 2010 - 03:46 Permalink

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on 13 Sep 2009 - 22:17 Permalink

I read this book some 15 years ago and it made an impact on my life, I was telling the story to my husband yesterday. i do believe her story for god has spoken to me on many occasions on what to say and direction for my life many of times.
Submitted by Lucidio (not verified) on 24 Aug 2009 - 02:50 Permalink

A few years ago a couple from the USA gave me this book as a present when they were working here in Venezuela. The book I have was signed by Dr. Petti Wagner herself which makes it much more interesting and important, at least for me. I believe her story. I believe Jesus and then the Holy Trinity helped her. I think every one has to believe in something and be respetful of what others belive in. Remember what is written in your (the USA) coins and money bank notes "In God we trust". GOD BLESS YOU ALL.
Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on 30 Jun 2009 - 18:52 Permalink

I agree w/ you Jen. I read the book it is was just nonsense to me. There are all these articles on Dr. Wagner on Christian websites and no others. I'm thinking this book is a failed attempt to try and convert people. Very failed attempt.
Submitted by Jen (not verified) on 23 Jun 2009 - 06:56 Permalink

I've just finished reading this book. Someone left it at the shop where I work 2 days a week. From the cover it looked like a trashy paperback so I avoided the read but decided to take it on the train to pass time on my ride home. When all is read and done...no, folks...I don't doubt her "faith" and "belief" but instinctively this doesn't sound right. I've looked EVERYWHERE for mention of the trials or ANY coverage concerning this drama but to no avail. Spirit works in the light and there is no light here instead everything seems to be shrouded in darkness, mystery and secrecy. I'm going with my innate , God given, instincts and saying "If it don't look right, feel right or smell right...then it ain't right!"
Submitted by Dean (not verified) on 25 Sep 2010 - 05:50 Permalink

Submitted by Alfred Armstrong on 25 Sep 2010 - 13:40 Permalink

Submitted by Dean (not verified) on 06 Mar 2018 - 14:31 Permalink

Submitted by Alfred Armstrong on 06 Mar 2018 - 14:56 Permalink

Submitted by Dean (not verified) on 06 Mar 2018 - 16:45 Permalink

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on 18 May 2009 - 20:11 Permalink

I read this book. Was Blessed by it. I believe in the release and help God gave her. I am sorry you fail to see the value of this book. It changed my life. I pray you will experience a change in Jesus name.
Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on 06 May 2009 - 05:21 Permalink

I just finished reading this incredible book. It has built my faith. The wonderful God who created the universe with his indescribable power is the God who did all of the amazing things for Petti. Petti knows God cannot be put in a box. Thank you, Petti, for writing this book and thank you Shirley and mom for sharing it with me. Pam from Oregon
Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on 31 Mar 2009 - 18:14 Permalink

My husband and I are missionaries to South America; we currently live in Pennsylvania. We know God is real; His Name is Yahweh. His Son whom we call Jesus is actually Yahsua, which is how He could say that He came in His Father's Name. We just started using their real Names (Name - both are the same) and our relationship with Him is getting more and more real and warm. Try it, folks. My husband was also healed in l986 of a serious back disability; he now at age 55 puts on roofs and does all kinds of heavy lifting. We know Yahshua is real! We can hardly wait to live with Him someday (but not too soon) He will be reigning for l000 years shortly. Keep looking toward Israel, the fig tree, and you will see the signs of this all transpiring shortly, including the Mark of the Beast, which has to happen first.
Submitted by Lord Kefka (not verified) on 17 Oct 2010 - 10:30 Permalink

I've gone off Yahsua. Also when I hear the words "Mark of the Beast" I think of my Uncle Mark, a rabid Christian who thinks I am going straight to hell, no questions asked. Why? Cause I believe that homosexuals were not going to hell. As it happens I decided that it would be fittingly ironic to pray to Reginald Edward one night. I asked him to heal my ... well I don't know what it was, I've obviously been very sick lately, blood coming out of the seams everywhere constantly, you wouldn't want me to describe it. Been too afraid to visit the doctor. Anyway, I prayed to old Reginald and the next day I woke up quite healed. No sickness, no blood, went to the doctor and he said I was completely healthy. I am doing roof work and all kinds of heavy lifting now, and no blood anywhere. Furthermore my tomatoes did considerably better than the neighbors. I am not sure what Reginald Edward looks like but I am painting an icon to put in my prayer room. It will be Reginald Edward fighting off the Harlequin Love Ponies of Quilleby Meadows. My own interpretation of the features of his true and perfect holiness is 1st Marquess Wellesley, about 1825, but I would welcome knowledge of anyone who has a better idea of the blinding face of our redemption. http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/e1/Richard_Colley_Wellesley,_Marquess_Wellesley_by_John_Philip_Davis_('Pope'_Davis).jpg
Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on 25 Sep 2010 - 05:40 Permalink

Submitted by martin (not verified) on 22 Sep 2010 - 01:15 Permalink

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on 22 Mar 2009 - 12:17 Permalink

Joyce - If god saves some from death so they can spread his word then why did he let thousands of Christian soldiers die in battle with the Muslims, thousands of missionaries die en-route to their prospective missions? If you check missionary A's untimely death death at the hands of a rabid mongoose vs. missionary B's long life, ended at age 102 by eating too much cheese, you will find no difference between the two and what they could have accomplished. Predestination is a foolish, unsound, and mostly forgotten idea with many, many theological holes. It was torn apart centuries ago by religious men. The type of people who still hold on to such notions simply haven't spent much time in self examination. And people who believe the wacky things Texas preachers have to say might as well be drinking the punch of Jim Jones.
Submitted by Alfred Armstrong on 13 Mar 2009 - 20:01 Permalink

Joyce, the word you are looking for is "sceptic", not cynic. The only evidence that the Bible is the word of God is that some people say it is. People say and believe all kinds of crazy stuff, so I don't think that's good enough. There are other religions than Christianity after all, and their adherents seem just as convinced, just as sincere, just as filled with spiritual insight. So, who can possibly say which is right? The simplest, and to me most sane answer, is that they are all equally wrong.

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on 12 Mar 2009 - 21:19 Permalink

Dear cynic, Your view is earthy and legitamite and limited. I personally met two other people raised from the dead. One is a short term missionary to India. He died of food poisoning on a high mountain road far from a hospital and the people in the car with him circled him and prayed with fervancy and desparation to God to bring this spiritually powerful man back to life because they needed him and his deep love for God to lead and strengthen them. This man lives in western PA and he and his wife are long-time friends of mine both before and after this occurrence. The other man is a missionary to Central and South America. He lives in Texas. He trains and leads people in missions work. So why would God choose these people over any others? This is our perspective, but not God's. God's perspective is this. "All the days ordained for me were written in Your book before one of them came to be." Psalm 139:16 NIV God has a plan and a purpose for each of our lives. Our jealous comparing of personal worth based on money or outward grand success is not God's view of us. He rejoices over each one of us with singing and He quiets us with His love. Zephaniah 3:17 God takes deep delight in each and every one of us. We need to take God at his word about ourselves. It will set us free to rejoice with God at the positive outcomes He brings into other people's lives. Little do we know what horrors other people have experienced in the secrete places in their lives before this goodness of God occurred. Of this, I speak from experience. If you are one of those with horrors in your life, then you are a prime candidate for God to show up in His abundant glory to bring greatness and goodness into your life through his hand and his plan for you to be more than blessed, but also to be overflowing so that others are blessed with the excess flowing off of you. Peace I leave with you. My peace I give unto you. Not as the world gives, give I unto you. With Him, Joyce
Submitted by Joyce B. (not verified) on 14 Mar 2012 - 04:50 Permalink

I am almost done with this book and it is absolutely amazing what she went through! I got on here to see what others say. And knew there would be cynical people. All I know is that He says ALL things are possible with God. He can move any mountain. Sure, I have wondered before why some can audibly hear His voice and others (like me), haven't. But isn't it really about faith? I like how the author spoke of blind faith! Who knows what He may have in store for me..or for anyone who posted on here! He works in mysterious ways and He does not think like we do either! I cannot imagine why someone would 'make-up' a story like this. I think these things happen to build others faith. We will always have scoffers. Satan doesn't want us to believe...and he is the deceiver. I will put my trust in the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. Yes, yes, and YES!! Praise God!
Submitted by Alfred Armstrong on 13 Mar 2009 - 20:01 Permalink

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on 10 Mar 2009 - 05:34 Permalink

Well, was your cat rich? Obviously, god loves rich people. He needs their money for more televangelists. You want your cat to get its nine lives? Get out there and hustle, baby! Make some money! God needs a new steeple!!
Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on 25 Feb 2009 - 17:13 Permalink

A reason I believe true for why God lets certain people die, is because He was saving them from something worse. It wasn't her time to go. For she was to be a walking talking testimony of God's powers and love. God favors none. Once it's your time to go, you will fully understand everything. Like in the Power of Positive Thinking, when the child was in the hospital when her aunt had died. No one told her about the aunts death, yet when the child was passing, she said aloud, "Aunt May*, what are you..." She paused, then stated, "Now I understand," and passed. *I couldn't remember the name of the aunt. May God's Glory touch you and your loved ones today and everyday. God Bless
Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on 18 Jan 2009 - 17:45 Permalink

It's funny how god saves heiresses from dangers but lets those in concentration camps die, along with saints, sailors, president Lincoln, the crew of spaceships, whole armies of soldiers and, most importantly of all, my cat. Why doesn't she explain gods system of favoring heiresses!
Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on 12 Mar 2009 - 21:19 Permalink

Submitted by Joyce B. (not verified) on 14 Mar 2012 - 04:50 Permalink

Submitted by Alfred Armstrong on 13 Mar 2009 - 20:01 Permalink

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on 10 Mar 2009 - 05:34 Permalink

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on 25 Feb 2009 - 17:13 Permalink

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on 05 Dec 2008 - 20:08 Permalink

Why did you not believe her? Do you think the God that did miracles in the Bible accounts is dead? I urge you to seek the face of the God Who saved this woman's life. Don't make fun of Dr. Wagner. Just be glad God didn't think you worthy of such a blessing as having been raised from the dead. Signed, Born again and so very thankful.
Submitted by Victoria ferris (not verified) on 01 Nov 2015 - 03:44 Permalink

I've read this book over and over again. Dr.Wagner's prior life and her accounts of her abduction and death at the hands of her perpetuators are all precisely true.
If you can't fully and completely believe you will never be the person God created you to be. You're missing an amazing life.

Submitted by Rasmus (not verified) on 19 Mar 2020 - 19:36 Permalink

No, no, no. None of this is even remotely true. God does not exist, he/she/it is a fairytale creature, and just because someone once said the Jesus is the son of God does not make it true. I'm really sorry, I genuinely want to respect people's faith, but when someone insists on perpetuating superstition, I kind of bristle. "The bible is true because it is the word of God" is probably the most easily falsified and refuted statement ever. The bible is what a small group of men decided that the word of God should be, because it best suited their theologies at the time. By alle means, by religious and be happy with it, but admit that it is your personal truth and not everybody else's.Peace and love, most sincerely meant. Cheers from Denmark.

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on 26 Nov 2008 - 21:16 Permalink

I read this book and also saw the author not long after. I am always amazed at what God can do for anyone that believes in him. I hope she is alive and doing well .
Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on 04 Nov 2008 - 00:08 Permalink

I believe it! We have a teacher who distinguishes the difference in the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit's voices. It is absolutely amazing that God dealt with her as He did. Whoever anonymous of 8/18 is needs to realize that Jesus can do anything He wants and is not limited by unbelief such as hers. Who are you that you should doubt the word of the psychiatrists that examined her? And how DID she get out if she wasn't telling the truth? ML Colorado Springs