Skip to main content

Comments

Submitted by shane cottrell (not verified) on 08 May 2020 - 23:56 Permalink

I would like to buy Cyclomancy by Frank Young.

In reply to by superwin (not verified)

Submitted by Drey (not verified) on 15 Apr 2020 - 18:39 Permalink

I have the full pdf for free. Shoot me a email I’ll shoot you the book

Submitted by Becca (not verified) on 15 Mar 2020 - 09:26 Permalink

Hi are you still selling?

Submitted by Drey (not verified) on 15 Apr 2020 - 18:39 Permalink

I have the full pdf for free. Shoot me a email I’ll shoot you the book

Submitted by Alfred Armstrong on 28 Oct 2018 - 13:04 Permalink

I am not a bookseller, Sam. Try here: http://used.addall.com/SuperRare/RefineRare.fcgi?id=181028050423529079

Submitted by Sam (not verified) on 28 Oct 2018 - 11:07 Permalink

Hi, I recently came across this Amazing author.. Frank Rudolph. & I read your post, about having most of his books.

I'm into these kind of book, & spiritual Self evolution.. I think that Frank, was wanting to help many people achieve just that?..

It liked your post, & Yes, I would love to hear from you, & if I my buy some copies from you?. Please reach out to me .

Thanks?.
Sam Crosby.. 0770 426 2929.
God bless. Superwin.

In reply to by superwin (not verified)

Submitted by Alfred Armstrong on 28 Oct 2018 - 13:04 Permalink

Submitted by Danny Dunham (not verified) on 18 Jan 2018 - 06:37 Permalink

Visualizing a piece of steak is not the same as eating it. I fail to see how that shows he wasn't a vegetarian. So anything tried from any of his books and didn't work? That's the bottom line for me.

Submitted by Alfred Armstrong on 07 Aug 2017 - 10:34 Permalink

"I can project myself into your room right now and prod you with my magic finger."

"Yeah, right. I don't believe you."

"You could say pretty much the same thing about the Bible and all religions, skeptic boy. ONLY BELIEVE."

Submitted by JS (not verified) on 06 Aug 2017 - 22:07 Permalink

You could say pretty much the same thing about the Bible and all religions. But billions of people still believe.

Submitted by Alfred Armstrong on 07 Aug 2017 - 10:34 Permalink

"Yeah, right. I don't believe you."

Submitted by Marie cheveres (not verified) on 31 Dec 2016 - 10:51 Permalink

To anyone wanting the book...I have it for sale make me a reasonable price and we can go from there...it's the original book in excellent condition

Submitted by Marie cheveres (not verified) on 31 Dec 2016 - 10:50 Permalink

Submitted by Marie cheveres (not verified) on 31 Dec 2016 - 10:50 Permalink

Submitted by Marie cheveres (not verified) on 31 Dec 2016 - 10:42 Permalink

I have this book and it's in excellent condition. It's for sale

Submitted by Marie cheveres (not verified) on 31 Dec 2016 - 10:41 Permalink

I have the book in excellent condition and it's for sale....

Submitted by Becca (not verified) on 15 Mar 2020 - 09:26 Permalink

Hi are you still selling?

Submitted by Drey (not verified) on 15 Apr 2020 - 18:39 Permalink

I have the full pdf for free. Shoot me a email I’ll shoot you the book

Submitted by Jack Meadors (not verified) on 13 Nov 2016 - 17:39 Permalink

I am interested in purchasing books by Young. Email me if you ones to sale! Thanks

In reply to by superwin (not verified)

Submitted by Marie cheveres (not verified) on 31 Dec 2016 - 10:41 Permalink

I have the book in excellent condition and it's for sale....

Submitted by Becca (not verified) on 15 Mar 2020 - 09:26 Permalink

Hi are you still selling?

Submitted by Drey (not verified) on 15 Apr 2020 - 18:39 Permalink

I have the full pdf for free. Shoot me a email I’ll shoot you the book

Submitted by Bleuw (not verified) on 10 Apr 2016 - 16:42 Permalink

I would like to buy a copy of all Frank Rudolph Young books, especially Cyclomancy !!

In reply to by superwin (not verified)

Submitted by Marie cheveres (not verified) on 31 Dec 2016 - 10:42 Permalink

I have this book and it's in excellent condition. It's for sale

Submitted by Kerry (not verified) on 02 Apr 2016 - 02:55 Permalink

This book is beyond AWESOME!!! I am glad that many people thinks this incredible tome is all hogwash or fake. Only those whose minds are open and have evolved to a level of true hermetic understanding should be allowed access to this powerful material. It changed my life in ways that words can never do justice!

Submitted by Gary (not verified) on 31 Jan 2016 - 09:56 Permalink

I am interested in Frank C Young books, I have Yoga for Men and Cyclomancy. You have some for Sale?

In reply to by superwin (not verified)