Skip to main content

Comments

Submitted by Tracey (not verified) on 31 May 2020 - 08:08 Permalink

My aunt has a copy as the author is her great grandfather. She said all her siblings received a copy also. She had six siblings.

Submitted by Alfred Armstrong on 12 Feb 2016 - 10:17 Permalink

Hi Blanche, as it happens I do have scans of the book which I may put together into an e-book at some point. Don't hold your breath, though as I am quite busy with other stuff at the moment.

Submitted by blanche (not verified) on 11 Feb 2016 - 21:28 Permalink

I would love to read this but there are no copies available. Could you possibly take pictures of its pages and upload them or send them to me?

Thanks,

Submitted by Alfred Armstrong on 12 Feb 2016 - 10:17 Permalink

Submitted by june (not verified) on 21 Mar 2015 - 15:56 Permalink

I HAVE A COPY BECAUSE IT WAS MY GREAT GRANDFATHER...WHO INVENTED MANY THINGS.

Submitted by blanche (not verified) on 11 Feb 2016 - 21:28 Permalink

Thanks,

Submitted by Alfred Armstrong on 12 Feb 2016 - 10:17 Permalink

Submitted by Alfred Armstrong on 03 Dec 2010 - 15:20 Permalink

Hi Meg, it's very hard to find, I'm afraid. I am the only person I know to have a copy. The Library of Congress does not have one and there are none listed on Worldcat. I found mine by chance on ebay, didn't know what it was but it certainly sounded odd so I bid for it.

Submitted by june (not verified) on 21 Mar 2015 - 15:56 Permalink

I HAVE A COPY BECAUSE IT WAS MY GREAT GRANDFATHER...WHO INVENTED MANY THINGS.

Submitted by blanche (not verified) on 11 Feb 2016 - 21:28 Permalink

Thanks,

Submitted by Alfred Armstrong on 12 Feb 2016 - 10:17 Permalink

Submitted by Meg (not verified) on 03 Dec 2010 - 15:06 Permalink

I WANT this book! Where can it be found?
Submitted by Alfred Armstrong on 03 Dec 2010 - 15:20 Permalink

Submitted by june (not verified) on 21 Mar 2015 - 15:56 Permalink

I HAVE A COPY BECAUSE IT WAS MY GREAT GRANDFATHER...WHO INVENTED MANY THINGS.

Submitted by blanche (not verified) on 11 Feb 2016 - 21:28 Permalink