Skip to main content

Harry De Windt
Publisher:
Pearson
Edition / Year:
1907
In the section labelled:

BUY Moles and their Meaning today.

Moles and their Meaning

This little book is something of a classic of its kind. It first came to my notice through Ash and Lake's Bizarre Books (1985, 1998), an admirable publication which I strongly recommend, though its authors take a fairly light-hearted approach to their material, eschewing any more profound analysis such as that universally applied here.

Harry De Windt had previously written a number of works of travel and adventure, including Finland as it is, From Pekin to Calais by Land and Through Savage Europe. This, though, seems to be his only venture into the field of divination and he brings to it an unusual sensibility. Although this is a cheap little volume (original price 1/6), uniform with such dispensable items as Pearson's Dream Book and Hands and How to Read Them, De Windt strikes a scholarly pose, invoking the ancient physiognomists Richard Sanders (1613-1687?) and Johann Kaspar Lavater (1741-1801) in support of the seriousness of his work.

Silly ideas are made no less silly because some gentlemen long deceased once wrote books about them. Be that as it may, the essential concept presented here is that:

... every mole upon the face of man or woman has upon some other portion of the body a corresponding birthmark, the position of which can generally be located with startling accuracy.

Sanders, whom De Windt quotes in a prefatory note, put the same idea more quaintly - if not convincingly:

Nature doth represent the merchant, who having stored his shoppe with all sorts of ware, finds it inconvenient to bring it all to the open window to be seen, (it being indeed impossible) but exposeth to the open view, some small quantity of everything by which may be judged what is within. Thus from the moles in the face, (as in a compendium or index to the whole volume of the body,) we find the other moles of the body, and derive a certain judgment therefrom.

(Weird punctuation uncorrected). So in fact it is not the moles on the face that have a meaning, it is those other moles somewhere else, usually covered by one's clothing and hence not available for inspection, that are significant. The facial ones simply tell the informed “moleosopher” where the meaningful ones are lurking, so they can be interpreted. If this were not enough, then any doubts as to the worth of De Windt's thesis are dispelled by the prognostications he gives for each possible position for a mole, using the numbering system presented on his “face chart”, as in this very typical example:

NO. XXI

Facial position: Bridge of nose
Presumptive sister-mark: Right thigh, just below the groin.

MALE

Honey-coloured: “A man of singular good wit, happy in getting goods. It promiseth inheritance, the favour of superiors and the like.”
Black: Peril of a fatal but lingering malady connected with the stomach and liver, which will only be averted by great care in diet.

FEMALE

A frail, delicate constitution. Some peril connected with childbirth. “Take notice in this type of one secret I glean from Baptista Portae's 'Natural Magick.' If she be corrupt, the grissel at the end of the nose is cut, as it were, or separated from the bone.” Let such an one wear light blue gems and take heed of the fourth day of the month of her birth.
Astral domination: Saturn and Mars.

Enrique Iglesias, with mole

You will notice that, as De Windt explains, “in women the colour of a mole has no significance, but in the opposite sex it must be closely studied in diagnosing the character and future” - which is rightly in keeping with the arbitrariness and irrationality of the work as a whole.

To avoid any suspicion of prejudice, though, let us put De Windt to the test. Until it was removed by surgery the singer Enrique Iglesias had a mole on his right cheek, near to his nose. What did it say about him? The mole was “honey-coloured” rather than black, and it appeared at position 54 in the face chart. Here's what De Windt says about such a case:

Denotes misfortune, but only at an advanced age. Youth and middle age shall be peaceful and prosperous. This sign is specially favourable to the knowledge of secret and occult things - a marvellous and intuitive reader of human character.

Its “presumptive sister-mark” is this time “under the left armpit”. I can't find a picture that shows that area of Signor Iglesias and anyway he might have had that mole removed, too. (Damn these modern advances, that make divinatory work so tricky!) Still, I think you'll agree that De Windt's assertion that Enrique is “prosperous” is accurate, even, one might say, “spot on”!

Finally. whether you believe in De Windt's method or not, I think we should all make a point in future - just in case - to inform every woman we meet who has a mole at the corner of her left eye, that, while we are aware that she is “incapable of fidelity”, she should still take care to “beware of the lightning”, as the book says. (Good advice is always welcomed, isn't it?)

BUY Moles and their Meaning today.

Comments

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.

Plain text

• No HTML tags allowed.
  • Web page addresses and email addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.
Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on 14 Jan 2009 - 14:09 Permalink

Thanks indeed. Please refer urgently to my link http://www.gutclean.com/celebritymole.html for another example of the very gravest import to us all. William Boyd 14 January 2009
Submitted by imtiaz khan (not verified) on 26 Jun 2009 - 07:58 Permalink

i have many mole in the body eg. i have two mole in frount of face near nose in left side and mole n rigt arm . mole n both sholder and plz give me full deatail about this mole
Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on 20 Jul 2009 - 18:39 Permalink

Submitted by Tedd Prudhomme (not verified) on 18 Aug 2009 - 06:58 Permalink

Where you mole if earlobe back or like earring? Either way, the shape must not be Jesus. That could be too bad for you if you can't see it through a mirror. Shave the back of thou head and look for more mole. Find Mary. Or better, the face of God.
Submitted by FrancoisTremblay (not verified) on 21 Oct 2009 - 08:00 Permalink

After seeing much in the way of puzzling comments, I think some people misunderstand the nature of this site. They actually think that you SUPPORT the contents of these books, and thus want more information from you. There should be a disclaimer somewhere on each page for all these stupid people.
Submitted by atee2ds (not verified) on 26 Oct 2009 - 09:41 Permalink

i have just got a new mole on my secondfinger top phlange , it was not there till a month back,and yeah nor is it a mark of some paint ore sopmething.pls comment.
Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on 10 Nov 2009 - 11:19 Permalink

I have a mole on my back and on my hand between pointing and thumb finger or lower part of thumb hiding on the meddle?what does it mean?
Submitted by jay (not verified) on 05 Dec 2009 - 02:40 Permalink

I have a mole near my Right Brow on the lower side and pretty close to the center between the 2 eyes - what does that mean?
Submitted by john (not verified) on 27 Dec 2009 - 19:44 Permalink

Its mentioned above that a mole on bridge of a nose and presumptive sister mark on right thigh ! I guess its location some what correct. I have mole on bridge of a nose and presumptive sister is on left thigh (a big honey color mole) instead of right thigh. I have no idea what its meaning.
Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on 21 Feb 2010 - 21:11 Permalink

I have four moles in differrent places on my neck; what does this mean??
Submitted by Katie Wilson a… (not verified) on 25 Feb 2010 - 19:09 Permalink

Well I had a mole on my chin but people kept on making fun of me. So I went to the hospital and got it cut off. I have got 3 more I hate them, BUt I told everyone if they made fun of me again my fist would be in their mouth. That's why I don't bother with cutting them off!
Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on 26 Feb 2010 - 18:49 Permalink

I have a mole on my lower back. it is located direclt in the middle right above my buttocks. I have heard some myths about that being a sexual thing if a female has that. Any help please?
Submitted by Priya (not verified) on 11 May 2010 - 11:14 Permalink

I have a mole in my Right hand, 3rd phlanage of ring finger. What does it indicates can anyone answer me please?
Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on 19 May 2010 - 13:05 Permalink

The excerpt from the book was good but your (Alfred Armstrong) replies to these comments are great. Mole or no mole, i believe you can be whatever you want and get as lucky as want if you try hard enough!
Submitted by chitrasen (not verified) on 04 Jun 2010 - 09:12 Permalink

i have mole on my left hand fingures , one on the middle fingure and other on the ring fingure , both are on the lower part of the palm side
Submitted by lollo (not verified) on 05 Jun 2010 - 17:31 Permalink

you can't say the wrong info and say so! anyaway, pleaz what does a mole at the right side of the nose mean? it is not on the nose but next to it. thankz p.s if you can answer more wat does it mean to hav a mole on top/edge of the right side of nostril.
Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on 07 Jun 2010 - 08:53 Permalink

Submitted by dulce (not verified) on 26 Jun 2010 - 06:11 Permalink

I have a mole and all my friends don't care they stick-up for me and defend me in bad embarrasing times they even end up suspended I love them Peace
Submitted by Madhu (not verified) on 28 Jun 2010 - 06:51 Permalink

I have a mole on my Right hand middle finger. What does it indicates can anyone answer me please?
Submitted by sally (not verified) on 02 Jul 2010 - 08:26 Permalink

hi, i am sally and i hope you can tell me whats the meang of my big mole where on the top of my right arm and thank you.
Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on 03 Jul 2010 - 21:25 Permalink

i hae a mole on my nose and one under my nose on the top of my lip on the right side and the mole on my nose is on the left side what dose this mean please tell me
Submitted by Bauer (not verified) on 07 Jul 2010 - 06:36 Permalink

I have a mole on my team and 4 hours to stop the jujitakistani president from being kidnapped, plz tell what does mean
Submitted by kiran (not verified) on 11 Jul 2010 - 09:29 Permalink

i have mole on middle of the chest and left side of stomake of 4" and right sholder back side and right side ribbes downside
Submitted by Sabzi (not verified) on 15 Jul 2010 - 23:56 Permalink

Hahahahhahhaahahahahaah alfred iz so funny...ur a gud entertainer..d funny 1 woz u shud avoid fallin in2 open drains..i cnt stop laughin lolz... can u plz tell me i hve a mole on ma chin wot does tht mean..i shud shut up nw?...lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Submitted by ShivaNatha (not verified) on 28 Nov 2015 - 16:50 Permalink

I create them. Be well.
I do not play nicely with others. Eshu was my father-god. I got to meet oshun. White man funny. He name everything real to him, in gods' name. What kind of info are you looking for honey?

Submitted by ShivaNatha (not verified) on 28 Nov 2015 - 16:53 Permalink

Watch apocalpyto, by mel gibson. I was once a warrior. I carry my scars till this day. I have the straightline cut per yhe beginning of the movie. We used to Savages and Kings man. What in the fuck is going on, im with the fucking science but all my men have forgotten something.

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on 23 Aug 2010 - 16:24 Permalink

what about mole of witch, or witch-mark, it relates to magic bizarrebooks site does not exist anymore.
Submitted by Elle Pierre (not verified) on 19 Sep 2010 - 16:52 Permalink

I have a mole in the center of my forehead. I have been told by various ethnicities that I am a very powerful person. Is there any truth to to this? Thank you.
Submitted by linda (not verified) on 26 Oct 2010 - 23:11 Permalink

My grand daughter has a birthmark or mole on top of her head..and my mother had three on her centre of her throat leading up in horizontal position from small to large..I would play with them as a baby..
Submitted by Momo (not verified) on 01 Nov 2010 - 17:55 Permalink

can some one tell me what is the meaning having a mole under my chin it under and in middle center my chin please tell me =)
Submitted by Nunya biz (not verified) on 05 Nov 2010 - 03:10 Permalink

I have a damn m0le 0n my left tit and 0n the side 0f my left ring finger and right ab0ve my elb0w 0r watever.Wat the hell d0es this shit mean tell me damnit!!!
Submitted by Radhika (not verified) on 16 Nov 2010 - 07:06 Permalink

lol Alfred u have a fan in me.. my stomach hurts... had such a nice laugh after a long time.. <3 thanks.. peace
Submitted by jai (not verified) on 22 Nov 2010 - 09:26 Permalink

I have a mole on the bottom of my left index finger. also one below the left breast. what do they say. thanks for your guidance jai
Submitted by Divya (not verified) on 08 Mar 2011 - 09:41 Permalink

All those in love with alfred say 'aye' well done alfie. Big fan hahah oh ya for courtsey what does mole on upper lip mean
Submitted by Solomon (not verified) on 18 Apr 2011 - 12:14 Permalink

i have newly mole created on my right hand between thumb and next to thumb finger. plz some body tell its meanings..
Submitted by monon (not verified) on 19 Apr 2011 - 18:00 Permalink

i have three moles in my chest and a mole on the left side of my penis..... what does it mean??? plz tell me.....thank you.
Submitted by david (not verified) on 28 Apr 2011 - 07:55 Permalink

I have 2 mole on the left side of my penus.one came up frist n I didn't pay it no mine but now its another one that's startn 2 get some size.wat is it?wats the best thing I can do?how do I remove it?n is it dangerus?
Submitted by Sanjay Mishra (not verified) on 28 Dec 2015 - 20:27 Permalink

I have many moles on my body but some times ago one moles came on my pennis mouth in left side and now a new moles become again on middil right sight .
Please suggest me what symtoms it and why became it.
is it good or danger or not.
please reply hurridely.
Thanks

Submitted by j1kky (not verified) on 27 May 2011 - 09:17 Permalink

Hi there, I have 8 big moles on top of one another, 6 moles growing on the side of those 8 moles on both sides, in two different places. What does this mean?
Submitted by Alfred Armstrong on 27 May 2011 - 15:47 Permalink

Look carefully at previous similar questions on this page. Did anyone get a useful answer? No, they didn't.

Do you think I am likely (or even able) to give you an answer to your question? No, I am not.

This site is about books. (There's a clue in the title). It's not about moles or aliens or whether the Earth is flat, so if you come here and start talking about those things, be prepared not to be taken seriously.

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on 07 Jun 2011 - 20:59 Permalink

I have one small black, two medium black, one large black mole on my penis. what does this indicate?
Submitted by FrancoisTremblay (not verified) on 11 Jun 2011 - 11:00 Permalink

Again, you did not tell us the location of these moles, so it's hard to say. However, according to my copy of the book, a large black mole on your penis means that you are very gullible and will believe any crackpot theory anyone tells you about. Is that accurate?
Submitted by Alfred Armestrong (not verified) on 09 Oct 2015 - 22:44 Permalink

Dear it means that you have incomplete dominance between light skin and dark skin colour allels. In other words you are a cross between a african negro and a fair skinned.

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on 23 Jun 2011 - 03:04 Permalink

Good day to all..I have a small mole in my left palm.I was appeared 3 months ago..its location was below my index finger and above my joining heart and head lines..I do not know what it means..thanks
Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on 27 Jun 2011 - 08:26 Permalink

thanks for explaining about my grown mole..I was just a new mom and a wife..maybe that is what you're referring to a new being..can anyone explain further?thanks..
Submitted by Alfred Armstrong on 27 Jun 2011 - 10:14 Permalink

I didn't know what I was getting into when I put this page up.

I am now looking for capital backing for a new venture. "MoleSpot" will be an exciting new web site where you can discuss your moles and have them explained by random idiots. You'll be able to upload pictures for the amusement of bored office workers. Best of all, there will be no sarcastic comments by me.

Submitted by neha (not verified) on 17 Jul 2011 - 22:03 Permalink

hi, i have developed a mole on my left palm, just below the ring finger, between the head and heart line. What does this mean. As the mole came up in recent times.
Submitted by bhav (not verified) on 20 Jul 2011 - 19:42 Permalink

i have a large mole at d apex of my nose..attached to my left eyebrow..exactly where it starts from. what does it signify? plz reply asap.
Submitted by Terry brooks (not verified) on 24 Jul 2011 - 11:15 Permalink

I have a mole on top of a mole. Would you call that moleception? Also does this weird, gaping sore on my face have anything to do with velociraptors? A psychic told me about this.
Submitted by Farmer N ThaDell (not verified) on 26 Jul 2011 - 03:01 Permalink

I got moles all over my danged tomato fields....here a mole.....there a mole....every where a mole hole...e i ei OH! do you think the goverment will subsidize my moles???
Submitted by pseudonym (not verified) on 29 Jul 2011 - 09:57 Permalink

Wow, I know that a brown mole on the back of the right arm means you are an heir to the throne of Bahrain, so depending on your opinion of human rights is either a tough break or a relief, a black mole? I think probably like 76% gay and lucky number is 6.
Submitted by raj (not verified) on 04 Aug 2011 - 06:47 Permalink

i dont have any mole in body i searced with microscope,telescope.etc but iam mole less . its this only my problem or anybody in this world shares the same situation like me pls tell me my age is 19
Submitted by namita (not verified) on 30 Aug 2011 - 08:22 Permalink

my bf has mole in tip of penis .. nwdes m 2 annoyed by my relation can u descibe mole mean pllzzz
Submitted by Alfred Armstrong on 30 Aug 2011 - 10:53 Permalink

Namita, what sort of reply would you like? I am afraid we only have facetious and sarcastic ones available. Informative ones are hard to come by.

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on 07 Sep 2011 - 08:08 Permalink

Wow,wow,wow!!! This thread is like an alternate reality. Reading it through, I felt like I had just tumbled down the rabbit-mole....
Submitted by Hawbarrow (not verified) on 13 Sep 2011 - 08:27 Permalink

Hello, I have two moles between my eyebrows / above my nose and wondered if you could help me to understand what they mean. Kind regards
Submitted by Alfred Armstrong on 13 Sep 2011 - 17:29 Permalink

You probably have a condition called tractus cruris. The particular symptom you describe is colloquially termed "having eggs on one's face". This is not dangerous but it can lead to embarrassment.

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on 13 Sep 2011 - 12:54 Permalink

I have a mole on my taint. When I tug on the little hair sticking out of it, I achieve tumescence. How do I rid myself of this fulsome tentigo?
Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on 17 Sep 2011 - 03:34 Permalink

The other children make fun of me because I have a wart on the end of my nose. I asked my mother to take me to the doctor, but she says that the Lord gave me the mole as punishment for touching my dirty bits. I tried to sand it off with a nail file, but then I must have hit a nerve, because I fainted, and now I have a giant bruise on my forehead. I can't face going to school, so I'm hiding in the cellar with only my laptop for company. The internet tells me that trying to remove a wart yourself can cause them to spread--does that mean that if I touch my dirty bits after touching my nose, I'll get warts down there, like the naughty boys and girls who play together in the bushes? Maybe if I use a glove it will be alright. It might be less of a sin, as well. Incidentally, the bruise on my forehead looks like the Virgin Mary suckling the Christ Child. Does this mean anything?
Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on 14 Dec 2011 - 04:51 Permalink

Moles dont fuggin mean anything, they are a natural part of your body, mostly from the sunlight.
Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on 18 Dec 2011 - 01:40 Permalink

i have black mole on the left hand thumb finger on top two years past two years i am having and also two weeks before i got the mole on the left hand middle finger can you help so much mole is coming
Submitted by zoidberg (not verified) on 18 Dec 2011 - 17:27 Permalink

ohhh wow, gotta love the internet lol...Alfred, your replies are the FRIGGING BEST! (oh, and ps, i really hope these people are just trolling, otherwise I have lost my faith in humanity...)
Submitted by Me (not verified) on 23 Dec 2011 - 05:17 Permalink

I have a mole on my right ring finger the is in between the the joint lines..... and it looks like an eye... It has always freaked me out. I feel like its close resemblance to an eye may have some meaning.. anyways just wondering what yall think
Submitted by Anoop Kumar Jain (not verified) on 24 Dec 2011 - 21:49 Permalink

I have recently noticed that, one mole has developed around month ago, on my right ring finger, on the centre of first flenge. It happen second time the similar to current one, around 2 months ago, which I removed thought it may be some buring. I feel like its close resemblance to an eye may have some meaning.. anyways just wondering what it menas or significance. Thanking you
Submitted by FrancoisTremblay (not verified) on 25 Dec 2011 - 09:02 Permalink

Ah yes, the standard eye-like mole on the ring finger. This is a common phenomenon called Allen's Atrophy. It means that you have stunted your mental development and that you are often preoccupied by trivial concerns. I would invite you to broaden your horizons and take up new interests, such as gardening or knitting.
Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on 27 Dec 2011 - 17:17 Permalink

OI!!! SERIOUSLY PPL!!!! *palms her face* no wonder this world is in so much trouble! thanks this site explained ALOT!
Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on 28 Dec 2011 - 06:17 Permalink

i have a mole...... on the back of my neck and........ the right inside sideof my.... left breast...... wat do they mean? XD
Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on 11 Jan 2012 - 05:52 Permalink

hmmm..... your iris you say??? well it might just be my opinion but i think you might wanna get that checked out honey cuz ur iris is the colored part of your eye and..... i dont think that having a mole there is....well.... natural let alone healthy unless its like hereditary..... then i guess... but personally id get that checked out.... just sayin'.....
Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on 11 Jan 2012 - 05:52 Permalink

Submitted by shansri (not verified) on 14 Mar 2012 - 10:59 Permalink

I have mole on my middle finger of right palm. when my palm faces to my side it is left side. Or when palm is face opposite side mole is placed like right side. can you give any information regarding my mole.
Submitted by Sally (not verified) on 19 Mar 2012 - 16:22 Permalink

kinly tell me the significance of a big dark mole on lateral aspect of right arm?Also of a half a dozen lighter moles near it shaped like the star constellation the great bear?
Submitted by Andromeda (not verified) on 22 Mar 2012 - 08:25 Permalink

Absolutely hilarious comments and counter comments...Alfred you rock...I mean to bear with the stupidity of insolent idiots who keep coming back with 'new found' moles is just amazing...
Submitted by Prasanna Gunasekaran (not verified) on 08 Feb 2013 - 04:02 Permalink

Dear,
Recently i got a mole on right hand finger.
the exact location was on middle of top part of inner thumb finger,
what it means? can u please let me know?

Submitted by akash (not verified) on 11 Mar 2013 - 17:28 Permalink

i have a black medium sized mole on my penis.what does it indicate? i have heard that people having mole on penis will have extra-maritial relationships. is that true??

Submitted by Samir (not verified) on 15 Oct 2013 - 12:19 Permalink

I having black mole on my left hand pinky finger's top. what does the mean? please... reply me as soon as possible

Submitted by FrancoisTremblay (not verified) on 08 Nov 2013 - 06:14 Permalink

You've got a lot of indicators here. I've consulted the book for each of these moles and I think I am getting a good picture of who you are. Right now, you face the challenge of discovering yourself within the context of many life experiences. You're not sure where to turn because you are not sufficiently self-confident, but in the end you can only rely on yourself. You like to think of yourself as rational but feelings also have a big part in your life. The world does not always conform to your standards of justice or fairness. You must learn to shine like the Sun and make your presence known. Your lucky numbers are 8, 27 and 13013.

Submitted by Vianey (not verified) on 03 Jan 2014 - 18:15 Permalink

I have a mole/beatymark next to my mouth left side what does these mean & can i remove it please reply thank you

Submitted by moleosophy.org (not verified) on 26 Feb 2014 - 00:32 Permalink

Thanks for your question.The mole indicates that you are looking for answers - sometimes at the right, sometimes at the wrong places, with a slight tendency to look at the wrong places.

Submitted by shibu (not verified) on 27 Feb 2014 - 06:28 Permalink

i ve mole on back side of middle finger (joint opposit side of palm ) and i ve mole on my testacle

Submitted by Imran (not verified) on 26 Mar 2014 - 12:19 Permalink

I have developed a small mole in the middle of left index finger, and also a mole on the outside between little finger on my left hand, which becomes hidden when i close my fingers and only visible from the out side from the wrist side, what does that mean???

Submitted by Aron Valera (not verified) on 06 Jan 2015 - 11:25 Permalink

Hi I have a 4 moles shaped in my arm. The one mole are in the center of my triangle moles shape. So it looks like a 4 trinagel mole shape in my right arms... what does it means ? Anybody knows about it? I'm just curious about it. Thanks ..

Submitted by Cupid (not verified) on 22 Jan 2015 - 20:09 Permalink

Hi, anyone please help me as I'm getting scared. I have a mole in my left eyeball at the corner which is not very visible unless I rotate my left eyeball to my right. I have been reading up and they say it may have possibility that leads to violent sudden death!! Is it true? Please share your thoughts...

Submitted by Cupid (not verified) on 22 Jan 2015 - 20:11 Permalink

Submitted by FrancoisTremblay (not verified) on 02 Feb 2015 - 13:44 Permalink

Yes, your life is in double jeopardy. The only way to ward off this dire possibility is to send a monetary offering to our gracious webmaster Alfred Armstrong. He has the book and can follow the correct procedure to save you, but the more money you send, the more he'll be able to help you.

Submitted by kunwar (not verified) on 02 Apr 2015 - 06:50 Permalink

well,its quite embarassing but the self tested truth is- as frequency of masturbation has incresed,so have also black moles on my penis.. its easy to see- directing a lot of life force in certain circuits of the body does something in the etheric body to create black moles or energy flags made by oneself through present or past actions

Submitted by auonn (not verified) on 03 Apr 2015 - 10:59 Permalink

Pseudo maniac running about.....
Ppl plz stop describing urn moles
all u get is a bunch of jerks sparking a long run joke ...not finding any humor though

Submitted by anindya (not verified) on 20 May 2015 - 15:45 Permalink

I have a mole on the lower middlepart of my right hand thumb.Its newly seen since 4 months.what does it mean?

Submitted by Kenjie York Bo… (not verified) on 23 Aug 2015 - 08:04 Permalink

My moles are in my arm , it is in the middle of my arm... They are 3 ... And they form a triangle... What is the meaning of it?

Submitted by ramu (not verified) on 11 Feb 2016 - 17:38 Permalink

Sir this is ramu... I am a male candidate...I have a medium size light red colored mole on my thigh....what it tells

Submitted by Jay Bhatia (not verified) on 11 Feb 2016 - 22:29 Permalink

sir i have a black dot on the shaft of my penis i have heard that dot on penis indicates sex with multiple women and also he will be addicted to sex and i always want to have sex? it is true or not

Submitted by Caroline Dzombo (not verified) on 13 Feb 2016 - 21:34 Permalink

I have a mole on my left eye at the beginning of my eyebrow and mole near my lips and a big and small moles on my groin a birthmark on my left bicep with a mole inside what does that mean

Submitted by hana (not verified) on 25 Feb 2016 - 09:48 Permalink

I am a girl, i have point size mole on left upper arm, not on the elbow, will this means , i will become widow? Please tell me

Submitted by Regulus (not verified) on 17 Sep 2016 - 22:50 Permalink

I have a very small mole. about 1 mm. It is located on the back of my left hand to the right side. Under the first finger, in between the first finger and thumb. Exactly in between when I make the letter L with my first and thumb.

It changes color sometimes o.o

Submitted by Simranjeet singh (not verified) on 23 Apr 2020 - 15:32 Permalink

I have a mole on the left side of the nose under the left eye but it's not exactly under the eye there is some distance. What does it mean?