(Or, "Think and Grow Boobs".)
The myth that we only use 10% of our brains is an enduring one though completely without foundation. If it were true, though, it would mean that anyone possessing the secret of using the other 90% could make him or herself ten times smarter, which would be jolly useful, wouldn't it?.
In his book Donald L Wilson suggests that the untapped mental resource can be used not merely to solve the problems of international relations or to invent new treatments for cancer, but also to give yourself a chest like Jordan's.
If this suggests that Total Mind Power has not made Wilson smarter but rather the reverse, perhaps the explanation is that he overdid it a little and accidentally used 95% of his mind to enlarge one of his body parts - leaving him only 5% of a brain (and perhaps just one hand as well) with which to write his masterpiece.
Wilson's method is a form of self-hypnosis, with a script at times sounding rather like a dirty phone call:
You picture yourself in front of a mirror
and you see yourself looking at your breasts in the reflection.
You see that you are cupping your hands over your breasts and feeling how large they have become.
You see a smile of satisfaction on your face
You can almost hear the heavy breathing, can't you?
In fairness, Wilson's method is, as he points out "harmless", unlike much cosmetic surgery proves to be. It may be worth mentioning though that there exist some other equally harmless alternatives which may be just as effective, such as:
- Natural Bust Enlargment with Total Origami
- Natural Bust Enlargment with Total Flower Arranging
- Natural Bust Enlargment with Total Sweater Knitting
and, not least:
- Natural Bust Enlargment with Total Odd Book Site Appreciation
(That's the one I'd go for, ladies. Download in podcast form today!)
Scribbled by Alfred Armstrong 10 years 4 months ago